03 mars 2014

RUN AWAY

Robyn - Dancing On My Own.




Quelques souvenirs jetées ici pour me rappeler que les vacances existent, quelque part. Ces derniers temps je ne supporte plus mes études à tel point que j'ai envie de tout lâcher (mais serrons les dents).

Majorque - Mai 2013.

Some memories drop here to help me remember that holidays exist somewhere. Lately I can't stand my studies. I'd like to stop everthing but I can't won't. 

Majorca - May 2013.



13 commentaires:

  1. Oh wow, extremely beautiful colors! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. AAHHH les photos sont sublimes
    J'adoore <3
    Et j'ai adoré Majorque <3
    Bisous bisous
    http://mademoisellevi.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Stunning photographs! I was lucky enough to live and work over there last summer, I had a wonderful time, seeing these photographs takes me back!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These photographs are beautiful! They make me wish I was on holiday <3

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. tes photos sont magnifiques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow such a beautiful place :)

    Do you want to follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. such beautiful shots - love the blue sky and water, the pictures are really soothing and calming <3

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you so much!
    Yes, I did. :) And don't worry about the German, haha. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. so cute photos <333

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. These are such beautiful and inspiring photos. Thank you for sharing them xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. wow this place must be paradise
    love it sooo sooo much <3
    really cool!

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer

THANK YOU for all the lovely comments! I really do appreciate it!