24 janvier 2014

NEW IN

Dope - LADY GAGA.


Comme vous pouvez vous en douter, j'aime le thé. Ma BFF m'a fait découvrir la marque Kusmi Tea : une tuerie. Ils sont vraiment vraiment vraiment délicieux ! Et puis, comme c'est les soldes, je vous montre mes trouvailles chez Kookaï.

As you can guess, I love tea. My BFF made me discover Kusmi Tea and it rocks. They are really really really delicious ! And because it's the sales I show you what I found at Kookaï




(Shy selfie)

10 commentaires:

  1. Hi! Here I leave my fashion and personal style blog. I hope you can stop by and say hi! Kisses! :)

    amuurblog.blogspot.com

    SS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really love the last photo :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That's a great movement in the last photo. :)
    Thank you very much! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. looks tasty! oh i love that shy selfie hahaha

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. j'aime beaucoup la derniere photo !

    xx Julien

    http://oohjules.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the last pic!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I want all of that tea! Very jealous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. such amazing blog! love it <33
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful pictures!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer

THANK YOU for all the lovely comments! I really do appreciate it!